If the idea of spending a day with a few hundred entrepreneurs sounds great, then you really should join us at the Colorado Capital Conference later this month. We have two keynote speakers, Simon Leung and Marc Silverman, and have eight workshops that day, along with eleven companies pitching and hoping for a funding event.
The workshops are going to be terrific:
- Financing 101
- Building a Winning Team
- Venture Labor: Don’t Confuse Stock Options with “Monopoly Money��? to Grow Your Company
- Marketing 2.0 – Buzz and Social Media
- Making your Company Capital Attractive: How to Get from Here to There
- Revenue Generation: The Life Blood of Growing Business
- Valuations: The Key to It All
- How to Expand Your Overseas Sales
Any guess which one I’ll be running? Yes, it’s “Marketing 2.0” and I’m glad to also say that I’ll be co-running the workshop with Jim Franklin, head of Oracle’s Crystal Ball Global Business Unit.
We won’t just be talking about new media and social networking as avenues for promoting your entrepreneurial venture or startup, however, we’ll be developing a specific set of strategies and tactics for an organization to follow to maximize the benefit of modern marketing tactics while minimizing the associated cost. What company? Well, you’ll have to join us to find out!
I hope you can join us. I know it’ll be a day well spent and I’m excited about being able to participate in this event. Join us: register for the Colorado Capital Conference today (and take advantage of early bird pricing until May 9th)